EWC training workshops are categorized under two series, the Sales Performance Series and the Team Management Series. Our Team Management Series is designed for managers and corporate leaders, while our Sales Performance Series is recommended for sales professionals for all levels of the organization.
Sales Performance Series:
- LinkedIn Techniques and Strategies
- How to Propel Your Business Using LinkedIn 30 Minutes per Day
- How to be B.U.D.
- How to Get Meetings with Decision Makers
- Developing a Pleasantly Persistent Follow-Up Strategy
- Uncovering the Needs of Your Prospects
- It’s Sales, Not Rocket Science – Simple Sales Tactics to Close More Business
- Delivering Powerful Solution Presentations
- Business-to-Business Selling 101
- EWC’s Secret to Sales Success
- Strategic Prospecting
- Increasing Sales Revenues
- Territory and Pipeline Management
- First Appointment Sales Strategy
- Negotiating and Closing the Sale
- Gaining Client Referrals
- Consultative Selling
Team Management Series:
- Effective Sales Meetings
- Building and Maintaining an Effective Sales Team
- Motivating Low Sales Producers
- Creating a Winning Environment
- EWC’s Secret to Great Management
- How to Become the Ultimate Team Coach
Coaching That Builds Winning Environments
The first step in building a high-performance sales team is to create a winning environment by ensuring that your managers and executives can lead and motivate others. Hence, at EWC, we focus on helping clients overcome personal challenges that prevent them from realizing their leadership potential.
EWC realizes that sales environment breeds a very different culture than other business environments. For that reason, we developed a highly-flexible coach facilitation process that provides clients with a personalized coaching experience.
Our process includes: self-evaluation to identify mindsets and behavioral styles that stifle one’s ability to lead effectively; modification to move the individual from negative thinking patterns to positive ones; and personal action to equip individuals with the tools needed to improve personal interaction skills and to enhance their ability to lead and motivate others.
In addition to coaching for better leadership, EWC assists clients who want to address career development challenges and talent management issues.
Do you have the right team to produce record-breaking sales, but lack the strategy to make it happen?
EWC consultants can help. Our consultants have proven track records in building high-performing sales systems for some of the nation’s leading companies. Having been in the trenches for many years, our consultants understand the core issues that stunt sales growth.
Consequently, we take a drill-down approach to addressing issues that have a negative impact on sales productivity. Specifically, EWC can help you:
- Develop Effective Recruitment and Candidate Selection Practices;
- Create a Results-oriented Strategic Plan;
- Develop an Effective Incentive Plan;
- Manage Talent More Effectively;
- Create a Winning Sales Environment; and
- Build a Successful Mentor/Protégé Program.
Grow Your Small Business
The right sales strategy can mean the difference between growing a small business and failing one. EWC has worked with numerous small business owners to help them grow their business by creating and implementing proven sales strategies.
We can teach you and your sales staff effective sales techniques that will bring you a sizeable return on your investment.
We offer one-on-one coaching and group training, all designed to help you grow.
Small Business Training Offerings:
- How to Increase Revenue by Targeting the Right Audience;
- New and Exciting Techniques that Demonstrate Your Unique Competitive Advantage;
- The Secrets to Successful Networking;
- Seven Ways to Turn a Prospect into a Customer; and
- Ways to Increase Your Appointments Using Social Media.